Corona virus - how we handle it
This page is updated regularly. Latest update was on March 18. For Danish click here
The safety of our guests is very important to us. Therefore, we are trying our very best to limit the spreading of the corona virus by doing the following:
- We are keeping track of the Danish health department´s (Sundhedsstyrelsen) recommendations and guidelines as well as HORESTA´s guidelines and are adjusting our initiatives accordingly
- We have intensified hygiene measures and added hand sanitizers to our common areas
- We are informing staff in all departments about hygiene and additional precautions
- Every day we assess the situation and adjust accordingly to minimize contamination risk in relation to conferences, courses and meetings held at Konventum & Højstrupgård
The restaurant is closed until March 30th 2020.
Meeting room setup
We are focusing on the setup in our meeting rooms. We are creating more space between participants in terms of table setup.
The rooms will be aired out regularly.
What can you do?
If you get sick
If you feel any of the symptoms before your arrival at Konventum & Højstrupgård you have to follow the guidelines provided by the Danish health department (Sundhedsstyrelsen) – link https://www.sst.dk/da/Viden/Smitsomme-sygdomme/Smitsomme-sygdomme-A-AA/Coronavirus/Spoergsmaal-og-svar/Questions-and-answers
If you get sick while you are staying at Konventum & Højstrupgård please stay in your room and contact a doctor or the Danish health hotline (Lægevagten) on T: 1813 and our reception on +45 49 28 09 00.
Remember to inform your conference coordinator by telephone or email.
Special precautions at your workplace
If your workplace has special precautions you have to follow, please contact us as soon as possible on T: +45 49 28 09 00 or E: email@example.com.
A shared responsibility
We are all responsible to minimize the spreading of the corona virus by maintaining good hygiene. That is why we ask everyone to follow the guidelines provided by the Danish Health department:
- Wash your hands often
- Use hand sanitizer
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Limit physical contact and contact to “shared” objects
If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our staff, tel. (+45) 49 28 09 00 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org